Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wonder Woman



Dress - Stylestalker, Silk top - Lulu's, Sandals - Wanted, Bag - Banana Republic



The floral chiffon layer of this dress makes me feel like some sort of super woman. It's basically fashion's version of a cape. Just a flick of it and I feel like I can go up up and away to wherever I please. I threw on a hot pink silk top for some fun shape and color. You know me! I am so happy to see Australian brand Stylestalker doing so well right now . . . seriously the hottest brand from down under. I've watched it grow since its early days, and my sister and I even got to give Rachel Zeilic, one of the designers, a little tour of Los Angeles when she visited the U.S. last year. So so proud to say that I am a Stylestalker-wearing girl! Photographed my dress in one of the loveliest parks in Brooklyn Heights, Cadman Plaza. I walk through it all the time when getting to the subway station from DUMBO. There's something special about it because it magically looks like autumn there all year round. Pretty amazing if you ask me.



It's Thursday, and that means it's nearly Friday. And obviously you know what that means!



**



Under Cover Of Darkness by The Strokes

(I will always and forever love The Strokes)



0 comments:

Post a Comment