Friday, November 11, 2011

Photos: Some of my favorite looks this week!

First, its a shot from the San Francisco based fashion blog Gary Pepper Vintage. I love the color blocking that she does. I really think you can wear this look year round. It makes me want to buy a pair of green heels.

The second image is from The Blonde Salad. She,of course is wearing, Missoni for Target! She just makes it look so chic and effortless!

The next image is the first look off the awaited Versace for H&M collection runway show in new york. I can not wait for this! But honestly, I know it will be madness!

And lastly, This lovely vintage piece from Thrifted & Modern. I would die for vintage! But this is a classic piece that you collect! The gradient on it is perfect and its a great 60's-70's item.

What were some of your stand out looks this week that inspired you?

Xoxo,
Candy

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

0 comments:

Post a Comment