I cant stand the smell of alcohol these days, and my stomach is just a bottomless pit that is never satisfied with all the junk I throw into it. The weather has been getting crazier, its so windy that its painful to stand there while the sand whips around your legs. My sandwich almost flew away while I was trying to shove it in my mouth.
Kiting today in the massive waves was exhilarating, but extremely tiring nonetheless. I got slapped around quite a bit, and ended up unhooking by accident after my kite stalled when a jump got too high due to the gusts, [ok that sounded really kite-nerdy and all.] and I almost broke my finger in the process. Then the wind proceeded to lift me into the air without my intending to before a giant wave [giant for a dwarfine like me] slammed into me sideways, leaving me to think that I might soon lose my hearing on my right side. All in all a very successful day at work.
I shall leave you with merrier scenes from the other night. We got drunk on pretzels. Yeah, no I know that makes little sense. It calls for some imagination, but was utterly delicious, If only I had not been suffering a hangover that has accumulated over 10days of heavy partying, i would have enjoyed it more. I think that means we need a repeat.
Bright sunnies, check.
Bottle of Absolut, check.
Slices of orange, check.
Pack of cancersticks [not mine], check.
Shotglasses, check - check.
Colorful sock -- eh?
0 comments:
Post a Comment