Weeellll, how silly of me, of course it isn't Christmas yet, but I am celebrating early! As an early Christmas gift to myself, I allowed myself to order me some of Vicky's Secrets from their swimsuit clearance sale last month. My lovely friend C. had the loot forwarded to the islands from the US of A, and voila! My favorite by far is the neon cheetah printed one, but i also looove the banana print. Actually, the day that I was scanning for suits online, the site said that the banana top and bottom were available in my size, but thennn 30mins later, when I was ready to purchase, the top had been snatched away from under my nose [insert lots of eye rolling here], but cause I fell in love with the print, I decided to get the bottom anyway, and just pair it with a plain black top. I was anxious to try every pair on, and pleasantly surprised with how well they all fit. I got them all on sale, and my favorite cheetah print was only $9 for the pair.. what a steal!
So ready for the season now.
Also, I have started shaping up and losing some of the off season/liquor weight I was carrying around with me, thanks to my diet. Yummy tuna salads & fresh coconut juice. Mm.
PS: Ive pretty much spent all day dyeing loads of pairs of socks purple so no outfit post today, but I just realized I still have some photos left from my last stay in the city so that should be on tomorrow.
By the way, do you all have Halloween costumes yet? I cant wait to see what everyone is gonna be!
0 comments:
Post a Comment