We had a major beach cleanup today on kite beach. But what is a beach cleanup without beers? So of course, we did it our way. One cart was for the trash, the other held the cases of beers, two coolers and a boombox blaring loud house music. Oh what fun! Even the neighborhood kids joined in and also posed like pros for the camera. Thank you to everyone who came!
But before I go, here is my mountain of a collection of bathers. I know I have too many! But that doesnt stop me from buying more. Hey, those are my everyday clothes. I am allowed. Right? Yes yes I must justify my buying more bathers.

This is how I attempted to organize some of them.

But that was yesterday. Today, it looks a mess all over again. I shall re-organize when my package from Victoria's Secret arrives. Oh what a happy day that will be. I hope you all have a lovely day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment