Sunday, July 18, 2010

NYC Part 1: I Heart New York City


Today is the beginning of our 3rd full day in New York City. The magic of this city that never sleeps is pulling me in with such a strength. I think I could live here forever and ever. We've been traveling all by foot and subway, exploring every nook and cranny and discovering new places by surprise at every corner. It is never boring here. Yesterday we started the day off with breakfast at the famous Balthazar restaurant on Spring Street with the Hudson Jeans PR people (they are too cool). The sour cream hazelnut waffles are the best! After that we went shopping in Soho and people watching. All this got us hungry so we headed off to Chinatown for dinner. Any Chinatown always feels like home to me. I will tell you the name of a really great Vietnamese place to go to once I remember it. The last shot is from Little Italy. This quaint little street is really such a sight. From there we traveled to the hustling and bustling Union Square to end the night. We keep seeming to end our nights here.

I still have so many more pictures to go through and they will be up soon. Anyone with a job offer in the city for a tall Californian who loves fashion, I'm your girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment