











Hello once again from New York City! Even though I am always exhausted from sightseeing by the end of the day (I am out like a light as soon as my head hits the pillow each night), I am having a ball during each and every second that I am here. Here are some pics from the past few days from Chinatown, Greenwich Village, and Rockefeller Center. I love all the tree-line streets in the village. They are especially whimsical and picturesque in the evenings. I can just imagine how beautiful they would be in the middle of fall or winter. Actually, I can imagine how beautiful the ENTIRE city would be during this time. I snapped even more street pics today and they will be up soon. We stopped by Magnolia Bakery again today on Bleecker Street for their famously delicious cupcakes. Aren't they cute? We love eating them at the park across the street to relax and people watch while everyone else around is doing the exact same thing. I don't even want to think about leaving this place! At least I've still got the rest of this month to enjoy it all. And living in an apartment makes us feel like real New Yorkers. We're getting the full on experience this way and it feels just right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment