Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On My Hands

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alternative Sheer Cowl Tunic - courtesy of Seventh Door

This was me lounging around the house on Sunday in my new sheer top from the online shop Seventh Door. I love its beautiful draping effect, especially when the light shines through it. Kinda magical, eh? This is my favorite part of my house, right by the windows upstairs. It's always nice and cozy with a pretty wash of afternoon light floating in through the shutters. I can sit here all day with my nose buried in a book and my imagination exploring a place far, far away. I never wear this much jewelry at one time normally, but I piled my favorites on this day just for you guys. The watches are old vintage ones that I found around the house. My little gold double hearts ring is the first ring I had when I was very little. It only fits on my pinky finger now. My elephant ring and large rhinestone ring are from Forever 21. My jade ring was passed down to me from my grandmother who lives in Malaysia. What I like to call my little "golden nugget" ring was given to me from my mother. I found my stretchy rhinestone bracelet at a thrift store. My silver chain bracelet is from Seventh Door. And finally, I bought this cool spiky bracelet at a yard sale I was passing by in Santa Monica one day. It came from a modern art festival and is made out of springs shaped into spikes. It was too cool to pass up. As you can tell, I am not really a necklace person, though I was one a few years ago. I lost my favorite gold leaf necklace at the UCLA gym and never found it. Maybe that's the reason for my change in jewelry taste. Now all my necklaces hang on the wall near my desk side by side for decoration. At least they are still put to good use.

And I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for coming back and reading my blog! Your support keeps it going. I'll see you next post!

Follow Nana in Wonderland

0 comments:

Post a Comment