Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back When The Sun Was Still Smiling






Polka Dot Dress - Ramona West Vintage, Bib Necklace - courtesy of ModCloth, Shoes - Salvatore Ferragamo

I threw this dress on this past Friday, the day before the gloomy skies and rain came. It was a perfect day that started off with a long late morning bike ride and then Mexican food for lunch. Weekends are the bomb, especially when the sun is shining and I can wear dresses like this vintage brown polka dot one without a sweater on. Don't get me wrong though. I am totally loving the crazy weather we are having right now, including the sporadic hail knocking on my window. Even the grumbling thunder is beginning to feel like a good friend. The streets look saturated and clean, and the atmosphere is so cozy. It reminds me that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. If I had it my way, this holiday season would last forever and ever and ever. I picked up this bib necklace from Modcloth because I needed something to dress up my basic crew necked things. After I put this dress on, I felt that it needed a little something extra, and this necklace was just the thing. And I can always rely on my Salvatore Ferragamo Vara pumps to keep my feet looking classic, cool, and comfortable no matter what I wear. When a shoe has the three C's on its repertoire, that's all you really need.


Follow Nana in Wonderland

Follow dylanasuarez on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment