Friday, October 22, 2010

The Long Black Dress







Dress - vintage, Belt - borrowed from my sister (the designer is called Ayelet Shachar)
, Shoes - Seychelles, Purse - vintage Bally

TGIF! I really need this weekend to rewind. So happy it is finally here! First, I want to share with you what I wore this past Saturday when I attended the Green Initiative Humanitarian Fashion Show at Sunset Gower Studios in Los Angeles.
I was there to cover the shows for The Fashion Spot, and it was a very festive environment. I love it when clothing can be both chic and good for the environment. Sustainable dressing is something I have always supported and have grown to embrace even more ever since I started the blog. I debuted my Seychelles heels that I scored on Ebay last week. They are somewhere in-between a Mary-Jane heel and a platform clog. A cool hybrid that is super comfortable. And this dress is my new love. Sheer, flowing, and long. A complete closet staple.

On Wednesday my sister Natalie and I got the chance to style some looks at the Bebe store on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. We frolicked around the store in search of our favorite dresses, posed for some pics, and did an interview together. The pictures from that day can be viewed on my Facebook page, as well as on the Bebe Facebook page. There will be a whole video to come, too. It was a super fun experience, and I think you guys will like it! A big thanks to Dawn at Bebe for asking us to be a part of this! Once the video comes out, I will do a little post on the blog with extra pics and all.

See ya!

Follow Nana in Wonderland

Follow dylanasuarez on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment