Monday, July 11, 2011

Missing You Like Candy


Skirt -
YesStyle, Shirt - H&M, Leather Jacket - True Religion, Shoes - Via Spiga, Bag - vintage Salvatore Ferragamo

Yes, I was a dork and totally named this post after that infamous Mandy Moore song from my awkward early teen days. But hey, you have to admit . . . it's pretty catchy (you know you like it!). Anyways, sometimes I feel like candy-coding my outfits. Nothing is a better mood-lifter than some yummy colors!

Had another amazing weekend in NYC . . . pics to come! I planned on having a relaxing/chill weekend, but that is always hard to do in the Big Apple. I can't help but stay up all night in that city! It never fails to act as the perfect escape, and that is all that matters. But now I am back in Philly and ready for another work week. Hope you all are getting back into your grooves, as well!

And make sure to enter the Hobo International San Francisco Giveaway below!!!

Pictures by Kim

**

At My Heels - Twin Shadows


0 comments:

Post a Comment