Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Target celebrates 5 years with GO International

For those who are unaware of the GO collection at Target, it is an affordable line featuring the work of great and known designers. Many like Alexander McQueen, Thakoon, Rodarte, and Zac Posen who I happen to own a cute pair of shorts from have partcipated. It brings high end designers to the fans that can't really afford the real thing. Now Target will be celebrating five years in 2011 and they will be re-releasing different dresses from the past designers. I can not wait for this because I love Target. You can get cute and affordable things. I know whenever I wear my Target pieces, everyone wants to know where I got it. To me, its not about price. If the piece is amazing, fits well, and is my style.. then I would go for it. Not until early next year is when the company will release more information.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment