Friday, October 22, 2010

Unusual Dogs With Different Hair Colour

Unusual dog With Different Hair Color | Most Popular Chinese Pets :

The latest fashion in China these days is to have a dog which looks like panda or tiger. I am not sure if this is something which will extend even further and that they will start walking around real pandas and tigers. I am sure that the dog doesn’t mind to much about its appearance.

I am sure that at the first sight this may look pretty interesting, but I think that there is a reason why something looks like it does and that people shouldn’t interfere to much in nature. i think that we had done enough.

While men was adjusting nature to his needs it could be somehow justified, but doing something just for fun or as a prank it is just to much! I am sure that these photos are to make you think how these dogs look cute or funny or what ever, but I just think that this is not right thing to do. Hope you will agree with me on this subject.
Here Are The Dogs With New Hair color :










source

0 comments:

Post a Comment