Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Uptown Twirl: A site to check out!


When I first began to use twitter, I was followed by someone named @uptowntwirl. I was very interested when I first saw her page. I noticed that she was telling others to “like” her page on facebook, so I did the same. As soon as I did that, I got an instance response from her on twitter thanking me for following her on both twitter and facebook. Then we began to talk. Her name is Cara Gray and she is originally from Australia, but she currently lives in London with her husband. She runs her own website called Uptowntwirl.com. In her site she talks about the latest news in fashion, her favorite London shops, and any amazing fashion events she attends. Now you might say why do I follow her page if she lives in London and I live all the way in California? As all fashionistas know, it is important to follow all fashion news around the world. I also love her site because it is so fun and great for any girl. I still remember when I twitted to Cara that I lived in Los Angeles; she told me that she would love to go to LA. All I could think is, “Are you kidding me? I would love to live in London!” Now Cara is doing a great competition on Uptown Twirl where if you mention her website on a blog (like I am doing here ;>), suggest her page to friends on facebook, or add uptown twirl on your BlogRoll, you can enter for a chance to win a leopard print clutch from Reiss. So go on to www.uptowntwirl.com to check it out and wish me luck!      
This is the Prize!

0 comments:

Post a Comment