Sunday, April 10, 2011

Party at the Mango Event!


Pictures from the Mango Loves Fashion Bloggers event that my sister hosted in Santa Monica on Friday. Wearing my go-to True Religion jacket, an H&M maxi skirt, a Bally purse, and a crocheted top I picked up for $2 at Thrift Town in San Francisco. I was so happy that I got the chance to see all my favorite people that I've met through blogging, talk to fans, and make new friends all in one place! Natalie was working it around the store and styling customers and friends with the cameras following her every move! She even sang two songs at the end of the night! I'm so proud of my baby sis! I spent the whole night mingling and laughing . . . it was seriously one big blogger party. I couldn't have asked for a better time! After the event, my friends and I went on a hunt for some grub and ended up stuffing ourselves with carbs at Buca di Beppo. Good times for sure!


I laughed so much that night with my girls Mckenzie from The Fitting and Jules from Sincerely Jules!


And with my favorite twinsies, Rebecca from Style With Benefits and Melanie from Wrecked Stellar. I always have THE BEST time with these girls!


The two most gorgeous and sweetest sisters around , Beatrice from Beatrice Balaj and Eunicia from MyBrunetteWorld. I looooooved talking to these girls! Eunicia is only 15 and so smart and chic. I wish I was this cool when I was 15!


Me and Mckenzie posing and being cool. Mckenzie totally works those Litas like no other!

So wonderful meeting the gorgeous Jenna from The Freckled Husky who came down all the way from Orange County to gift Natalie, Jules, and I her beautiful handmade stone rings!


My super cool friend Sheraf came down to chill. He was totally loving all the attention! I haven't seen this kid in forever! So happy he came :)

With the lovely Chandamheer from PancakeSTACKER. It was such a pleasure to talk to this girl (we are both UCLA graduates, too!). I hope to see her again someday soon!

To see more pics from this event, visit my sister's blog here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment