Wednesday, July 20, 2011

South Philly Sweet


Dress - H&M, Bag - Threadsence, Boots - vintage

Wearing one of my sweetest dresses on a grungy, bared down street in Philly right off of crazy cray cray South Street with a gorgeous sky reflecting the sunset in the background with two of the coolest girls (Bonnie and Kim) in town all ready for a night out. Really, it can't get any better than this. Go a little farther South of South Street, and you'll come across a bunch of great restaurants and bars with a cool, young vibe. But I love heading farther up north to Northern Liberties and Fishtown for a good night of dancing. Really, all parts of Philly are growing on me and there is still so much more to do and explore!

Oh, and these are my vintage boots that are basically worn down to shreds. I need to get these babies resoled because I don't think I could ever replace them. I've trekked the world in these things and they totally tell my story. It's basically The Sisterhood of the Traveling Boots in my case. In other news, my hair is finally lightening up. Thank you shampoo and sun for doing my locks good :)

Pictures taken by Kim

**

Sad Sad City by Ghostland Observatory
(I really want them to come to Philly because I NEED to see them live!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment