Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tribal Touch


Sweater - YesStyle, Skirt - H&M, Bag - Threadsence, Shoes - Steve Madden via Shop It To Me

I wake up super early for work in the mornings, especially since I like having a nice slow start to my day . . . pour myself a cup of coffee or two, browse the web, make my lunch (which I've been trying hard to do lately). But most of the time, it's still not enough time to give much thought to putting together an outfit. It's not like I can go to work in my pajamas . . . I do actually work in fashion now. I woke up late one morning and slapped on this comfy combo before heading out the door. You gotta love a good sweatshirt that takes you from your bed to the work room. I made things less boring with a hot fuchsia lippy and this lovely tribal-esque bag. Fun pops of color never fail. I felt like I was in my PJ's all day, but I most definitely did not look like I was. That's the trick, man.

Heading to NYC this weekend to visit my sister. I love Philly, but I am so ready to spend some time in my favorite big city that I adore so much.

**

Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols


0 comments:

Post a Comment