Wednesday, October 26, 2011

California Dreaming


Pictures taken by me

Sometimes I feel like I am too busy with my life here in Philly to really stop and miss California. But really, deep down inside, I know that I really do miss this place all the way on the other side of the country. It's where I was born. It's where I was raised. It will always be dear to my heart. I miss it so much that I already have my plane ticket booked for December. I'm going home for a week to spend time with my family and friends during Christmas. I am too excited for words! I haven't been in California since the beginning of May. It's about time I look forward to endless miles of highways, outdoor shopping centers, bike rides on the boardwalk, summer in December weather, and those jaw droppingly stunning sunsets. Even if it's just for a little while. California's slow pace and the peaceful parts of my sleepy suburban town in the valley is going to be a nice little break from my hectic life here on the east coast. See you soon Cali. It's been too long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment