Monday, October 24, 2011

Legs


Jeans - Windsors, Sweater - Urban Outfitters, Shirt - H&M, Shoes - Dr. Martens, Bag - Velvetine

This past weekend was kind of amazing. I got to catch up with my favorite people in Philly, helped my friend shop for picture frames at a random flea market, found out that the most rocking Philly cheesesteak sandwich is at the IKEA food court, did some shopping in the city (including finding the most awesome cargo jacket at Target of all places), watched Dumb and Dumber and got officially hooked on The Walking Dead. I'm all revved up for this work week leading up to another weekend full of Halloween celebrations, including my friend Kim's birthday shindig (it looks like some fashion bloggers are going to be in town). And Natalie is coming down to celebrate, as well! I still need to come up with costumes, go pumpkin and apple picking, and all that good old fall festivity fluff. I love anything cheesy. You know me.

I've worn these red pants so many times before, but I haven't yet shown them on the blog. They are prone to stopping traffic, but that's why I like them. Legs was my nickname in junior high school. I was the tallest girl on dance team. And I could definitely kick the highest. Hey, if you got flaunt it.

**

Midnight City by M83

Ever since I first heard this song when I was out dancing one night, it's been stuck in my head. And then I kept hearing it every other time I went out at night. And finally my friend Cheryl posted the song on her music blog, and I was like . . . OMG! My song! Yes! Thank you! It always puts me in the mood to just dance the night away. Those are the best types of songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment