Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And crash she did.


What amazing weather we had today, so I finally got to go out to kite again! I was dying of laughter because Agee and I were trying to high 5 while passing eachother, one kite up, one down, and the whole time I was just petrified I might wrap my lines around her's and get thrown into a coconut tree. But lo and behold, my kite session was as perfect as could be and i landed my front and backrolls, had major hang time and surfed the waves, absolutely radical.

Then, as my luck would have it, on my way to do errands, my front break on my bike got stuck and I pretty much slammed into the concrete and just missed my face because my elbow got it instead. Needless to say, my legs are all scratched up and my two amigas are reminding me that "we cant take you anywhere!" Well, theyre right. Gah, I have never met anyone so accident prone. But hey, nothing a few drinks at Ken's wont cure.

And there is another cyclone forming. Hope it brings less rain, more wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment