Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For they shall try yet again to slay the unslayable...

I shall be heading to Singapore for our Beach Ultimate Frisbee Tournament, to support my teams, the Boracay Dragons white and blue. The event will be at Sentosa, I assume it will be all day on the 4th and the 5th of october, so If you are from Singapore, come on down and check it out. Since I wont be playing this tournament, I will probably be tanning on the sidelines [IF we are blessed with sunny skies], doing my uncoordinated cartwheels, dancing or running around Sentosa looking for Ben & Jerry's and such. Im also super excited about the shopping and cant wait to post about it.. All the singaporeans out there if you have any last words about amazing shopping spots, your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Now, if only the weather would cooperate, then nothing can stand in the way of another grand mini-vacay.
Singapore, here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment