One of my most favorite pieces of the moment are my drop crotch pants. When I bought them in topshop weeks ago, my friends just looked at me like I had just dyed my hair hot pink. Nobody really understood what they were about, and everyone joked about my being able to smuggle some of our players in my pants on a flight to singapore. I think they are the most comfortable kind of pants out there, and they look wicked with a crazy set of heels for a night out. And the best thing about it is that I got them for about $8. Best buy ever!

t-shirt, cashmere mix top, scarf - Topshop
tuxedo blazer - Chloe
striped bangle bracelet - Buckle.com
pocket detail harem - ASOS.com
sequin vest - Old Navy
crystal Y-necklace - Givenchy
charm bracelet - Bag Borrow or Steal
gladiators - TFS
heels - Balenciaga
0 comments:
Post a Comment