












When people ask me how I would describe my style, I say, schizophrenic. I change my mind often, go from girly to street to boyish to grunge. I don't really like one way of dressing, I just like what I like. I dont really follow trends, and only now that I blog do I actually know whats "in fashion", but in the past its just been whatever.
Enter Santogold.
Santi White is her name and she hails from Brooklyn.
She, makes my neon heart go boom.
She is sassy and cool and can pull off some crazy neon.
She is my dream shopping partner of the moment.
Some of the things she wears make me cringe, and admire her even more for the guts to pull it off.
She swims against the flow, and makes me do the "I. DIE." cause she is so bananas.
Have I made my point clear here? I hope I gushed enough.
PS: She is friends with M.I.A. *gush*
That my friends, is a whole 'nother post.
santogold - lights out
0 comments:
Post a Comment