Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You make my neon heart blush

shorts - billabong, bikini - voodoo dolls, tank - greenhills, sunnies - F21




I am in love with my new board shorts! Yes ladies and gents, in your world, you would probably celebrate falling in love with a new pair of boots or a gorgeous vintage blazer. In my world, finding a perfect pair of board shorts deserves a photo shoot. Yessir!

After a hearty brekkie of fruits and muesli and a yum yum decaf caramel macchiato, I set out to test my new found neon lurve, by donning it in the waves and giving it a good run. I jumped, crashed, twisted, grabbed, swung and rolled all over the water and came to the conclusion that yes, I could pretty much live in these shorts.
And the color is muy perfecto.
I warned you about my neon habit.
Oh and then I had a really bad crash, which knocked the wind out of me for a good couple of minutes, but hey that's why I get for doing back rolls in 3 feet of water, tsk tsk. I am OK though, and quickly finished my day with some yoga, so I feel almost as good as new again. Good enough. Tomorrow I have a student and I'm psyched to be teaching another girl how to kite board because that is my purpose in life, to get more girls hooked on the sport. We are still outnumbered by those boys!

But before I crash [on my bed this time], I am organizing my favorite part of my closet, my bikinis, because they are everywhere, and I cant ever find the right pairs when I'm in a rush. And since I am expecting a small addition to my collection of bathers soon, I must fix this mess asap. I might post a photo of the shocking amount I own, oh how embarrassing.

And to sweet Eelie, I am half Filipina and half Spanish-American, I didn't actually get to meet Steve Aoki, but am convinced he must be ravishing in person, and yes tubes are very versatile, and i never cared about what other people think of my legs in them, I just like them because they are very uncomplicated and comfortable [when long enough][the tube I mean].

PS: Yes, that is me dancing in the sun, for the purpose of your entertainment. Yep. Its OK, everyone on the beach is used to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment