Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bananas in pajamas

modal tank- F21, leggins - F21, bikini top - gift, glasses - fourskin [singapore], bangles - F21 & sm dept store






The theme for Hey Jude Bar's 8th anniversary was "pajama party". Well, I do not own any pajamas [other than lingerie, and umm no way jose.], and I didnt wanna show up wearing my boyfriend's boxers and a ratty t-shirt, so I decided for the safest option, leggings and a tank. On my recent trip to Singapore I found a modal tank top in a sale basket, last one there and didnt hesitate. Its the most comfortable tank I have ever owned, pretty much sweat proof, loose and floaty. It was love. And after pairing it with the most awesome pair of leggings I own, I was set for another night of journeys and psychedelicysm. Yes, that is a word.

We spent the night dancing away, running off to the beach to get some fresh air and to watch the reflection of the moon bouncing off the water. Before we knew it, the sun was rising, and we were still dancing. When the sun was up, we retreated to the boom boom room, cooler full of beers in tow, and proceeded to quench our thirst while dancing on top of the cooler. It was pretty much the most stupendous fun I have had in a long time. Fun which I gladly paid for by having to recover for 3 days.


PS: I have been following the OBAMA-craze on the news and I must, it must be great to be an american in this day and age. This is big! Congratulations on your new president.

PSS: I realize I am wearing mostly Forever 21, that was not intentional, I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment