The day after the crazy Halloween partying, we spent the day in recovery, meaning on the beach with pizza and more coconut juice. The best hangover cure I tell you together with lots and lots of swimming.. I swear by it. But the last few days the weather has just been crazy wet which means lots of staying home hiding from the rain, and doing bad things with good friends that include dancing. I cant really complain!
I still have a pair of bleached jeans that I am considering doing a round two bleach process on, If the weather doesnt clear by tomorrow, then that will probably be on the agenda.
In other news, there have been some bitter negative comments about my weight today.. I personally think Its pretty amusing, but to avoid dirty energy around my daily escape I have decided to start modifying comments. And to that anonymous "sasha" and "abby", I must sheepishly admit that my weight gain is due to the fact I can finally afford to eat whatever my fat heart desires. You should let me buy you a meal, maybe you will be a little happier afterwards. =)
Guess Who Batman - Lily Allen
0 comments:
Post a Comment