Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Miss Brightside



Oh what a hectic week, I barely have time to do things like sleep, or worse, paint my nails.. but for shopping somehow, I always manage to find time.. Today I passed by TopShop for a buy one take one sale. Ridiculous, I know. You can buy two sale items, and have to only pay for the pricier piece. I got an amazing swimsuit and a some sailor shorts for about $18. Ah, TopShop is definitely rubbing me the right way these days.

Me: I predict I will drop a few pounds very soon.
BF: Really? Why?
Me: Mmm.. too much shopping..
BF: Exercise?
Me: No money for food..

After which he promptly offered to deposit some money in my pathetic looking account, to make sure I dont starve. Oh he is the best, yes he is.. thank god I dont have access to our joint account right now or else it would be half empty right now.. the account and my local Zara/Topshop branches. Damn you, sales! And thank you. =)

Ok I think its pretty obvious I am slightly delirious from not sleeping, so I should probably make my way to la la land asap. You all have an amazing wednesday/thursday!

xxx

ps: Above I am fitting a dress from Camille Liwanag's upcoming graduation collection. I am thinking of how I can incorporate a petticoat in my daily fashion.. any suggestions?

EDIT: I just realized this is post # 100 for me. Oh how fast time flies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment