Hello! I was touched by everyone's well wishes and concern about my leaving my windy little island, but after being in the city for half a week, I can assure you that the move was not a bad one. I am back in school for two months, which was a scary thought at first, but now that I am actually enrolled and have attended two of my 4 classes, I have to say I am ecstatic about my choice of school and having heaps of fun with it. The people are beyond amazing, and possess so much talent and wit, and are truly inspirational in their own ways.
These photos were taken on NYE, so I hope I did not break a cardinal blog rule by posting them this late.. my Internet is kinda shitty these days, and I don't really have much time to blog, though I certainly will try harder to. We went out for dinner around 8pm, started dancing there, hit Hey Jude Bar for the fireworks, then partied there till sunrise, after which we headed over to the other beach to our kite school, where we pulled the amplifiers out, prepared a cooler full of beer and kept dancing on the tables. Somehow I ended up with arms full of writing and a giant pink Afro on my head. Also, my travelling bow went from being on my head at 8pm, to being on my dress at 9am the next day. All in all, quite the successful little journey, and before the noontime heat could hit us, we walked the walk of shame back to our beach, to get some zzZZs, and to start our first day in 09 with an epic hangover.
To infinity... and beyond!
x
PS: My camera is dead (r.i.p.) but Im checking out a new one in a sony shop window. It shall be mine by friday. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment