Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You don't know me I am an introvert, an excavator

tee - forever 21, skirt - topshop, bow - self made

sewing project #2: sewing a skirt with a kick pleat + lining is hellish.
I was gonna cut this to make it more wearable, but after all that effort, I think its gonna stay this way for a while.


Shoes I kinda want but am not sure about.. good thing im broke.

shorts - people are people, tank - topshop, silk top - Bershka (used to be Mom's ♥), boots - stolen from the school's fashion show closet


top - forever 21, cardi - cotton on, boots & scarf - vintage


  • I cant believe how busy its been! I survived my exams.. phew. In pattern making, I learned that numbers confuse me, and that I am much much more efficient at creating a pattern from scratch.
  • #2 photo is the skirt I just finished. Zipper + kick pleat + lining.. not something for the impatient. Still debating whether I should cut it or not.
  • #4 was supposed to be a beach themed day. I came in flip flops, I swear.. but found these boots and paraded around in them.. My design instructor told me to stay in them all day, but honestly, I wasn't about to run out for lunch in them. Way too humid for that, and I don't really enjoy people honking at me during my lunch break.
  • Today our theme was "anything that starts with a P". How vague, I know. I fell asleep with the dictionary in my arms.. I was thinking about doing either "principal" or "penguin", but decided for "pirate". I know, It could have been more pirate-y.. but I did end up tying a silk scarf around my head for emphasis. But at the end of the day it still couldn't compare to Aram's.
    He came in pajamas and a robe.
    He even went to lunch like that. Genius.
  • I have had no life! Ive just been sewing like a maniac, and playing with sequins. Thank god for tomorrow's lunch date with some people I love... my girlfriends! And a party on Friday, how exciting. I am praying for lots of vodka.
  • How have you all been? I am so deprived of my Internet privileges. But I miss you all and your wonderful blogs!
Oh.. and Help!

I am starting to make my own stuff and so now all I need is a label name. I could of course use my full name, the blog name or even my old tag name (spanishfly).. any suggestions?

x0x0

listening to Les Artistes - Santogold

0 comments:

Post a Comment