Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Head

Beware of photo overload. I couldn't help myself!


















Scarf - courtesy of ModCloth, Jacket - Zara, Top - Free People, Jeans - Hudson, Boots - Steve Madden, Studded Cuff Bracelet - Seventh Door

Yesterday I visited the local pumpkin patch with the family. It was a beautiful day to be out amongst the biggest orange fruits in the more rustic part of town. I am always in an overly festive mood around this time of year, and I couldn't help but snap a picture of everything in sight. The vibrant autumnal colors and upbeat hum of the environment made me smile like no other. The place was overrun with little kids, and I too felt like I was that delightful age myself. Nothing is more nostalgic than freakishly gigantic pumpkins and a petting zoo with a very distinguished llama. I wanted to fit in with the colorful setting, so I threw on my ModCloth vintage inspired Matchmaker Scarf on top of my casual weekend wear. Let the holiday season begin. It never ceases to feel magical each and every time.


Follow Nana in Wonderland

Follow dylanasuarez on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment