Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Floral Dreaming


Dress - ModCloth, Bag - Melie Bianco, Shoes - Steve Madden via Shop It To Me, Ring - Threadsence

Summer heat in the city calls for long and floaty things. You know, things that actually allow you to breathe. This dress is the bees knees when it comes to keeping me cool.

In other news, here are a few things that I need to do before this summer is over:

Go to the beach (Can't believe I still haven't done that here)
Update my playlist (any recommendations?)
Clean out my closet (like really clean out my closet)
Get back to my tradition of keeping to my summer reading list (I used to be such a bookworm!)
Sleep in longer on the weekends (Too much stuff to do!)
Take a long nap in the park (Because it's so friggin nice)
Ride a roller coaster (Because it's been too darn long since I really screamed)
Watch the final Harry Potter movie

That's all that I have for now!

Oh, and make sure to check out my little guest editor feature on Fashiolista blog here!

**

Rusted Wheel by Silversun Pickups

0 comments:

Post a Comment