Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Made For Summer


Denim top - American Living by JCPenney, Vintage denim jacket and Dress - from URBN sample sale, Bag - Hobo International, Bracelet - Forever 21, Boots - vintage

What's more summer than denim? Um, nothing . . . other than a bikini, but that doesn't count! 9 other bloggers and I were chosen to showcase 10 different ways to style this denim boho top from JCPenney's American Living line. This is my interpretation on the denim trend for summer. I'm a California girl at heart, so denim is no stranger to me. I wear it just about every single day. Even when the weather is hot, I cannot help but feel the need to throw on a denim jacket over just about everything in my wardrobe. It's the best lightweight cover up out there. I've never been too fond of the denim on denim look, but in this case it totally fit in with my personal sense of style. Layering denim has never felt more me or more summertime. Check out these other blogger girls, including two of my buds Kim and Christina, to see how they styled their American Living top:

Adored Austin | Eat.Sleep.Wear | Profresh Style | Love, Lace, Luxe | See Jane | Trop Rouge | Viva Fashion Blog | Wit & Whimsy | Zarna’s Runway


**

California Girls - The Beach Boys

0 comments:

Post a Comment