Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo: Lara Stone on August French Vogue Cover



Hello everyone! I know I am behind on blogging but I'm trying to keep up. I thought I would share this amazing cover of French Vogue with Lara Stone. I just love the cool, beach feel it has. Stone is such a icon and she looks like she has been losing weight? I would like to see more models on magazine covers here in the states. It reminded me of something Transformers 3 actress (and model) Rosie Huntington-Whitley said, that actresses take her job and now it was time for models to have their turn.

What do you think? Do you want to see Models on our fashion magazine covers or are you okay with Actresses who are promoting their new film?

Xoxo,
Candy

Photo from fashionologie.com
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment