Here are the photos of last week's Absolut Mango night, I must say, If you have Absolut Mango wherever you are, try it with Mountain Dew. It is love. Oh and here is proof one of my favorite places to take photos is -- the supermarket *bow*. Now if that isn't weird enough for you, then feast your eyes on the photo of me playing with my god daughter's toys.
Yesterday and today have been rough times for me. My brain is going a hundred miles per hour and I cant seem to make it calm down. After teaching, i took a long walk down the beach by myself until the sun got to me and I was dizzy. But I feel so much better now.. and I decided that tonight is the night to party. Yessir. I thank you all for listening, and wish you all a good day ♥
Only I would do a bikini outfit post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment