Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday night blues..

skirt - DIY, top - F21, bikini top - sm dept store, flip flops - havaianas





Saturday nights are usually the nights when the locals come out of hiding and meet up to dance the night away and be merry. Last night was different. The bar was crowded with tourists, strange people in see through white shorts dancing maniacally on bar tops, drunk people going for a dip in the ocean and girls dressed provocatively, trying to go home with the most attractive men at the bar. Looks like the season has started. With Halloween approaching, people are booking their tickets to the island, the flights are becoming pricier, hotels are booking out. The craziness starts now! Ah high season. The season when I hide in my room and pray no drunk tourists climb up on my roof and knock on my window. A girl can only dream!
Bored, I spent the night posing on top of an icebox, making fun of dancing Halloween decoration and chillin' with my boy, Jose Cuervo.

Last week I thrifted two pairs of jeans, one is a faded pair of men's baggy jeans, and the other is a darker wash with pockets and buckles. My fingers and just itching to tear them apart and drown them in bleach, but its been crazy hectic lately and I have still not found any time to become the destroyer and go to rip/dye heaven. Tomorrow, I'm crossing my fingers! If you have any ideas, let me know.. I am thinking shorts a la Alexander Wang 07 for the faded denim and some Balmain style ripped/dyed jeans for the darker. Decisions, decisions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment