tube top worn as skirt - greenhills, tee - people are people, shemagh - market market, shoes - korean boutiqueI have a few more outfit posts left from singapore so bear with me. Since nowadays Im pretty much just sitting around waiting for wind, or getting trashed at friend's houses, I have gotten lazy with the camera. No worries, as soon as I get another chance to dress up, I shall, but I must say it is quite nice being in my boyf's boxers and tee's for a change. Talk about menswear!
Today I have been pondering a lot of things life & love related, and whilst I feel settled the island, my little heart sometimes longs for a change, a challenge. I must figure something out. I guess its all part of growing up.. and old. But before that happens, I still have a few years to dress up, laugh a lot and get wasted. And life is good again!
Today its been rainy and so I have decided to stay in for a little bit and roam around all your blogs for a little food for the soul. I hope you are prepared for my senseless ramblings and comments!
Today I have been pondering a lot of things life & love related, and whilst I feel settled the island, my little heart sometimes longs for a change, a challenge. I must figure something out. I guess its all part of growing up.. and old. But before that happens, I still have a few years to dress up, laugh a lot and get wasted. And life is good again!
Today its been rainy and so I have decided to stay in for a little bit and roam around all your blogs for a little food for the soul. I hope you are prepared for my senseless ramblings and comments!


deep fried french toast heaven.
BBQ at Tangs, so so yummy. Plus Japanese beer.. mmm.
This is my uber-cool cousin with his crazy ass camera. Seriously this man is bursting with talent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment