I brought back a bottle of Vodka from the Duty Free at the airport which we plan to consume today while watching the full moon rise. And thats guaranteed to bring in more laughs. Ive been feeling so tired from the travelling and Im so happy about letting my fat toes loose and enjoying the sand between them, and walking on the shore with my feet dipping in and out of the water.
Now if only there was wind, I would really like to wear my new Billabong shorts in the water!
This is what I wore to shop and be dorky all over Sentosa, Singapore.
These guys look like they had a rough night partying it up on that stage and decided to crash right where they were.
Siloso Beach, Sentosa.
And lastly here is my adorable man at home, boyf & photographer. ♥

Oh and to jump onto the blog-bandwagon, I signed up with bloglovin', to add me go Follow my blog with bloglovin´, I am going to start adding all my faves and thats you, you and YOU!

0 comments:
Post a Comment