Monday, October 27, 2008

Beach plaid




shorts - billabong, plaid shirt - thrifted, sunnies - F21, bikini top - voodoo dolls


Right now we are rebuilding the little restaurant on kite beach since It was ruined in the last typhoon. So much is going on, preparations for the start of the season, preps for Halloween and what not.. Ive just been feeling incredibly loopy and driving myself and the boyf up the wall! Phew. But the doll that he is, he still managed to snap some photos at the shop yesterday before I got in the water, then ran off to yoga and thennnn he managed to rip our kite in half, while not landing a difficult trick, and then slamming the kite onto the beach. This is what my baby looks like right now.


*sob

In other news, I went at an old t-shirt with a pair of scissors today, I had a picture from the Urban Outfitters website [i think..] which I used as my inspiration and produced this.


But tomorrow I think I might dye it black and then dump bleach on it. I know, I cant make up my mind! I also got started on the two pairs on jeans today. Now I have some light wash denim shorts with holes in it, and the darker wash is spotty and bleached, but needs a lot more bleach, I totally ran out today! Well well, at least it was a productive day.

PS - I am changing all the photos and making them larger, I rather enjoy seeing them blown up. Hope that doesnt hurt your eyes too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment