dress - juno NY, flip flops - havaianas, mala worn as bracelet - gift from nepal (thanx nikki!)Last night was the Dragon's victory party. I was actually going to post more of my city photos from my trip to Sgapore, but last night was such a mess that I decided that it must all be shared with my fellow bloggies. Well not all, cause when I reviewed the photos, I realized how much of a mess we all really looked, and decided on these few, before the craziness kicked in.
The night started off slow, with dinner and red ants biting my arm and beers as usual. Us girls wore headbands with bows in different colors which we passed around and then ended up on the boys.. Then we viewed the video I shot in singapore of the games which was hilarious because we had both our teams in the finals and so when that game what showing, there was loads of teasing and applause and at the end of it all we were laughing like retarded hyenas.


Once the video was done, Berto had the smart idea to start filling the trophy with booze and having a girls vs boys [timed] race to see who could finish the trophy first. Thats where it all started going downhill. The girls were basically cheating spitting out what we drank [guilty!] cause that mix was at least 75% liquor and a teensy bit of mixers, ugh! The boys cheated by putting water into their drinks without us noticing.. cheaters! So at the end of the night someone lost her bag, and found it again, another fell off the bar and then proceeded to soak me in water, and then she got sprayed with beer by my bf which she passed on to me by hugging me supertight until I was soaked down to my undies..

I cant even say that any of this was unusual, but it was so much fun as it always is with this crazy bunch, It was all love last night and after a late night stop for fried chicken and rice, we all went home happy, full and absolutely wasted.
The night started off slow, with dinner and red ants biting my arm and beers as usual. Us girls wore headbands with bows in different colors which we passed around and then ended up on the boys.. Then we viewed the video I shot in singapore of the games which was hilarious because we had both our teams in the finals and so when that game what showing, there was loads of teasing and applause and at the end of it all we were laughing like retarded hyenas.

Once the video was done, Berto had the smart idea to start filling the trophy with booze and having a girls vs boys [timed] race to see who could finish the trophy first. Thats where it all started going downhill. The girls were basically cheating spitting out what we drank [guilty!] cause that mix was at least 75% liquor and a teensy bit of mixers, ugh! The boys cheated by putting water into their drinks without us noticing.. cheaters! So at the end of the night someone lost her bag, and found it again, another fell off the bar and then proceeded to soak me in water, and then she got sprayed with beer by my bf which she passed on to me by hugging me supertight until I was soaked down to my undies..

I cant even say that any of this was unusual, but it was so much fun as it always is with this crazy bunch, It was all love last night and after a late night stop for fried chicken and rice, we all went home happy, full and absolutely wasted.


My Drive Thru - Casablancas, N.E.R.D. & Santogold
0 comments:
Post a Comment