Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.
Here are more outfit posts [will they ever end? haha] from singapore or better, my leaving singapore. This is what I wore to travel. A lot of people dont know what to pair with their harem pants, but the possibilities are endless! I was going to wear it with a long white top and a blazer but that top was in the wash so hmm. The pants are so slouchy that they look best with something tailored or mixed with menswear. Well that day I was in a hurry so I decided for the safest option.
drop crotch harem pants - topshop, tank - cotton on, cardi - bugis village, sweatband - far east plaza, bag - market in naga, hat - topman
Its pretty obvious I was trying to hide my tired face and vacant expression.. but just for you here it is. It was about 8am, thats waaaay too early for me.I loved shopping at the duty free though, the best! Sooo mcuh cheaper [or at least that was my excuse].. I bought some makeup, and the most amazing mascara ever, seriously! I should do a beauty related post soon.
I think my bangs need to be cut again so I can stop brushing them out of my face in all photos.
Oh and we also bought this. Of course; we had to, its basically tradition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment