
Is it pretty obvious yet, how much I love my neon colors? This was taken shoe shopping with zee boyf in the city. I have an obsession with loud colors and if you add loud print to that, you have found my own personal perfection. I strive to be as brave as M.I.A. and Santogold, but still have a long way to go. Maybe blogging will give me the guts to dress in neon jumpsuits and chunky gold earrings and and mismatch my shoes.
Nikki suggested we start a blog about island style, and I so agree. Scanning the blogosphere, I realized there are only a handfull of people who actually have summer all year round. Sure, it does cool down here during rainy season, but never enough to actually start layering.. although wearing wickedy awesome printed wellies sometimes makes up for it. Im not a big fan of cold weather. I love the fact that we can run around all day here, and get hot and sweaty and then just jump into the water and cool off that way. I'm naturally extremely pale so I do appreciate the wonders the sun does for my skin color. Oh what I'd do without the sun!
So excited to start taking photos of everyone here, especially the locals. Im sure you will notice how oftentimes, wearing a top isnt really a necessity, especially with the boys. I just hope with another blog, I'll still find it in me to leave the house every now and then!
0 comments:
Post a Comment