Sunday, October 12, 2008

We are the champions, my friend.

Game day two, the weather was crazy. It was pouring in the morning and the first games had to be delayed, because there was some lightning and heck, nobody wanted to become barbeque that day. So we waited and waited for the sky to clear, and finally when it did, it became uber-scorching hot. I pranced around in my usual island getup and added a sarong over my head towards noon, in a desperate attempt to end the day without a heatstroke, but to no avail. Oh well. I was so thirsty even vodka was good enough to quench the unquenchable.

skirt - nautilus, bikini top - billabong, hat - topman, bag -native store, sunnies - backstage

Oh and I dont know if you have noticed but I have.. why do I do that wierd twisting thing with my legs/feet? Thats so very weird.

Shitstorms.Stretching.


Here are the teams, with Boracay Island Vice Mayor John Yap. The final score between the Dragons A and B, was 13-15, it was an amazing game and I cant wait for wednesday and the viewing of all the video footage. Congratulations, Dragons!

I applied some of my photoshop skills to remove someone from the photo who wasnt supposed to be there. Meh.
And lastly, here is a snapshot of the most beautifullest little girl in the world.. my god daughter. She is the funniest baby ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment