tube worn as skirt - greenhills, tee - bench body, scarf - bugis village, bangles - F21, shoes - b club




So this was one of the nights In the city when my girlfriend and I put on our party shoes, grabbed the two boyfs and decided to party the night away. Nights in the city for us usually mean having domino's pizza delivered and watching dvds or us running around all over town and consuming all the alcohol the bars can serve us. Hence, my very confused look in the first photo. We started at a bar at the Fort, which Steve Aoki and friends vandalized [in a good way, if there is such a thing], took photos by and of the wall, and toasted to cheap beers and cheap thrills.
Then as the bars started closing, we proceeded to chase around town looking for a place that was open and serving liquor until we ended up someplace I have not been to in years. If im not mistaken, we got home just before the sun came up. This was a thursday night, but none of us work, so thats justified.
ps: The two lovelies in the photos are my ex-roommates and closest friends, who taught me how to thrift shop. Arent they such a pulchritudinous couple?
But today, I spent all day on the beach.. kiting, walking, eating, drinking. It was such a beautiful day and I cant wait for tomorrow, and more time on the water. And since the boyf announced that I was grounded for about a week or so [sunday poker night turned into blackout tequila sunday], I am looking forward to taking a shower, prawns for dinner, and a good nights rest! Wow, im exhausted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment