Please ignore my intoxicated smile in the first photo. The caramel flavored Baileys was delishh. No, I am not in the city right now, I just remembered that I still had unposted photos left from my last trip to Smoke City. Well I stumbled upon a website via Fashionchalet and found this adorable photo of Nicole Richie, who I have a sick obsession with.. and thought her dress reminded me of something..
This one night, after a heavy dinner we cruised on over to a club named Bureau and drowned ourselves in liquor. My DJ friend was wearing the same striped top as I was, this means he is probably my brother from another mother, or something like that.
Oh are my friends not the cutest when they dance? I am totally trying to steal their ultra wicked dance moves, but I always end up looking like I'm doing the robot.
Here is Nicole looking happy and playful in one of my favorite shots of her.
PS: Baileys + beer = not a very happy hangover.
0 comments:
Post a Comment